Sunday, November 1, 2009

Naming a blog

Why would you name your blog 'license to abstraction' or 'frugal thoughts' or 'thats just my opinion'. Naming a blog is almost like naming your thought that inspired you to create one! I've noticed that i almost always carry a contrasting view or sentiment than others, about everthing, but not very comfortable with the idea of exposing it uninvited, so the blog seems alright. Also, I thought i must graduate from commenting on posts to create on for my self and i wish that people actually contibute to my ideas, which may seem juvenile or offending or narrow to some. And in my defence, Thats just one man's opinion!
Best of all..u choose which comment to keep...wat else do you want! Why so late? well i used to think its lame..people care to just write their own stuff than reading and responding to others and it just ends up becoming a one-way traffic. i have come across such brilliant blogs but they could find no responses..like one since it was posted on 12 feb 09..It is vexing as well. But anyway i'm giving it a shot (when ppl are flocking to twitter..late again am i?)...

2 comments:

  1. As 'they' say better late than never, well you are not alone I reckon. There must be atleast a billion other people not motivated enough to write. Personally I'm going to take some motivation from your 'giving it a shot' idea and start writing myself, even I've been commenting and reading a lot but never got around to actually writing one. All my thoughts just either fade away or shred off as I reach my writing table, I started to write short notes to keep them together so when I sit down to write they are still with me but then I saw a bunch of yellow slips not making enough sense together. I think I forgot to name them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we must all write..when everyone has so much to say that ppl just wait for their turn to speak..there could surely be things written..neatly with names and not just on yellow tickers :) And you never know it might just make a bit of a difference.

    ReplyDelete